Porlex Mini II
Porlex Mini II is the new version of one of the most popular hand grinders on the market. Porlex Mini II has all the best features of the previous version - it is compact, durable, and has a convenient grind adjustment. Moreover, it is made of higher quality materials, it has an improved burr and redesigned adjustment knob. Recommended especially for pour over brewing methods - the grinder will satisfy especially the beginners and those seeking coffee-grinding solution for travelling.
- Ceramic burrs - improved burrs provide more precise and faster grinding. Compared to the previous version of the grinder, each rotation of the handle produces about 1/3 more coffee. Apart from that, ceramic burrs do not affect the flavour of the brew, nor absorb the any aroma of the beans.
- Grind adjustment - set easily and quickly with a knob below the burrs. Each setting differs by 37 microns. Porlex is recommended especially for pour-over and alternative brewing methods - AeroPress, drippers, Chmex, French Press and other.
- The body is made of stainless steel - it is durable and works in all conditions. Sleek and cylindrical form fits in the hand and makes grindng convenient. Tha capacity allows to grind about 20 grams of coffee at a time.
- Thanks to slim, portable design, Porlex Mini fits in an AeroPress - two products together make a great travel set. The handle can be disasembled and attached to the band for storing.
- Made in Japan, Kirishima city, Kagoshima factory.